Friday, March 4, 2011

March Madness!

What is March Madness, you say? It's really quite simple: host a Scentsy party in the month of March and receive a FREE warmer as a thank you gift in addition to the regular hostess rewards!

There are several different ways to host a party. I'll introduce you to a few ways, but the options are really endless and I would love to hear your ideas!


  • Basket Party - Probably the easiest and most relaxed way to earn host rewards! I provide you with a set of mini-testers and all items necessary to take orders. Depending how booked I am, you can keep the basket party open for up to 2 weeks! You could take it to your work & leave it in the break/lunch room for your co-workers to marvel over, or leave it at your house and have friends over for coffee or play dates for the kids while ya'll have fun with Scentsy! 
  • Open House - I LOVE open houses! When you host an open house party, friends come and go at their leisure for roughly an hour and a half to two hours. This can be on a weekday, a weeknight, or a weekend afternoon event! An open house Scentsy party is a great way to show off a new house, a new baby, or see friends you haven't seen in a while, OR even a group date night!
  • Online Party - This is PERFECT for all of you friends who live further away from me, but would love to earn some great host rewards and share the product with your friends & family! You can send out e-vites to all your friends through you email, sharing the link to my website and directing your "guests" to the title of your online party (for example: Langhoff Online Party). Easy for you - no taking orders, no carrying around scent samples, and no one has to come over to your house (unless you just want them to, of course) - you just spread the word and enjoy the rewards!
Like I said, the options are almost endless and I have so many more ideas. If you're interested - I can help you create the best party that fits your life style and schedule! 

Why March? Scentsy just released the Spring/Summer 2011 product line with new scents, plug-ins, warmers, and more! This is a great time to share the goodness of Scentsy! 

How do you sign up to host a party? Email me (512smellme@gmail.com), call me (512-SMELLME), visit http://sarahlanghoff.scentsy.us/host, leave a comment with your email address so I can contact you, or get in contact via facebook! So easy! 

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Happy March!
-Sarah

0 comments: