Friday, March 18, 2011

Fabulous Fragrance Friday - Autism Speaks Benefit

Fabulous Fragrance Friday!

Who: EVERYONE!

Where: Here, Facebook, or http://sarahlanghoff.scentsy.us

What: Each Friday I will share with you 2 products from Scentsy (one general product + one fragrance). If you visit my website and purchase at least one of the items I shared, you will be entered in a drawing!

How: To order online, visit my website (http://sarahlanghoff.scentsy.us) and choose the "Buy" tab at the top of the page. When you click the "Buy" tab, you will be asked if you'd like to join an online party - choose "March Fabulous Fragrance Friday." The other way you can place your order -- to save on shipping if you live in my area -- is call me (512-SMELLME) or email me with your order. All orders must be placed before 11:59PM CST each Friday evening to be qualified for the drawing. The winner will be announced on Saturday, March 26th via Facebook and this blog!

What's Changed: There will be one drawing for each month. AND
For each item you purchase that has been highlighted on Fabulous Fragrance Friday, you get one entry (so, you have the potential of having 2 entries each week)

The product for this week is: Cause Warmer - Piece By Piece
Colorful jigsaw pieces playfully pop out from the puzzle adorning Piece by Piece, Scentsy’s newest Charitable Cause Warmer, designed to represent the mission of Autism Speaks™. This full-size warmer sells for $35.00, with a portion donated to the Autism Speaks campaign. 


The Fragrance for this week is: Home Sweet Home



The description of this fragrance says "Spicy Cinnamon & floral scent - a must try!" I'm not a huge fan of cinnamon or floral by themselves, but I really love this fragrance! It's a kind of sweet, kind of fresh smell. They actually use it at our veterinarian's office and you can hardly tell there are animals in that place! 

I'm super excited about this week's Fabulous Fragrance Friday because I personally LOVE the cause that the Piece By Piece warmer is benefiting! If you know someone whose life has been blessed by an autistic child, or you yourself have been blessed by the life of an autistic child, this would be a great way to celebrate that blessing and know that you are donating to a great cause! You can go directly to purchase this warmer by clicking here, leaving a comment on this blog with your email address, emailing me at 512smellme@gmail.com, or calling me at 512-SMELLME.

Blessings and have a Scentsational Day!
-Sarah

0 comments: