Monday, May 16, 2011

Overdue Scentsy Contest

**WINNERS**
Unfortunately/fortunately (whichever you'd prefer to look at it), I had NO ONE refer a friend! SO, I have decided to do 2 drawings for my new customers :-) The winners are...

Christin B. - FREE Plug-in warmer from my inventory OR Half-priced plug-in warmer of your choice!
Cindy B. - FREE Scent Circle from my inventory!

Congratulations, ladies!!


I'm trying SO very hard to come up with a fun & creative little give-away to do for Scentsy and this morning my creative juices seem to be all backed up...I hope you find what I've come up with to be fun!

I like to think of this contest as a "Welcome New Customers" AND "Refer a Friend!"

Welcome New Customers
If you have NEVER purchased Scentsy from me, now is a GREAT jump on the bandwagon! With graduations, Father's Day, and weddings galore, Scentsy can be the perfect gift for anyone in your life! All you have to do, first time Scentsy customers, is visit my website (http://sarahlanghoff.scentsy.us) and place any order. You will then be qualified for a drawing for FREE product that will take place on Saturday, May 21 at noon (CST).

Refer a Friend
Have you purchased from me before and love the product? Share with a friend your love for Scentsy and you will receive a free Scent Circle as a thank you gift from me! All you have to do is email me (512smellme@gmail.com) or leave a comment on this post with a list of the people you referred to my Scentsy business and if any of those people place an order with me before Saturday, May 21 at noon (CST), you will receive a free Scent Circle for each order placed! If you refer 5 friends who make a purchase, you will receive a free plug-in warmer from my inventory!

Alrighty, friends -- make sense? Got any questions? Need suggestions? Email me at 512smellme@gmail.com

Have a SCENTSATIONAL Week!
-Sarah

0 comments: